Employment legislation is continually changing, and it can be difficult for employers to keep up to date with all the changes whilst still finding time to deal with the day to day issues in your own organisation.
Cope have a friendly, no-nonsense employment team with vast experience in dealing with, and advising on all types of employment issues. We take the time to understand your organisation and are passionate about providing you with common sense and practical solutions, whether it is:
- Avoiding discrimination in recruitment
- Getting the best out of your employees’ performance
- Dealing with long and short term absence
- Dealing with any disciplinary issues
- Ending the employment relationship where necessary
We can tailor our services to suit your needs, whether you require just ad hoc advice to guide you through a tricky situation, or you wish to take advantage of our full employment service on retainer, we will ensure that you receive an excellent service and peace of mind. For example, our support may include:
- Company Handbook
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Policies and Documentation – Discrimination, Drug and Alcohol, Email and Internet, Equal Opportunity, Racial and Sexual Harassment
- Forms – Job Application, Self-Certification
- Dedicated Point of Contact
- Telephone / Email Helpline
Advice on all statutory legislation and guidance can be provided including flexible working, holiday entitlement, working hours, sick pay, bullying and harassment, redundancy pay, handling grievances, whistleblowing, the minimum wage / living wage, maternity / paternity leave, retirement, TUPE, etc. In addition, we can assist you to prepare and submit documentation for Employment Tribunal and arrange representation should the need arise.
With this peace of mind you will have more time to concentrate on making your organisation more successful and profitable. You may already have an employment system in place, and do not require our full service. We are able to offer any of our services as a stand-alone solution. Also see our pages on Specialist Services and Training.
Cope clients can access all their health and safety documentation within our online members’ area, Cope Cloud. See our page on Cope Cloud.