Hi I am Martin, I joined Cope Safety Management in October 2019. My background is primarily in the oil and gas industry as a Safety Manager –particularly working in high risk operations overseas. However I have also worked across a broad spectrum of UK industry including manufacturing, aviation, logistics and education. I am a problem solver by nature and an engineer by persuasion and get satisfaction from seeing a task completed.
- My favourite car is as a true petrol head almost impossible to say, but probably ether an E type Jag or a Maserati 250F- but I do like the bosses GT6.
- My favourite animal is the Dolphin. Amazing creatures that I have been lucky enough to swim with on several occasions.
- When I went to school I wanted to be an astronaut of course, sadly I am never going to be able to go to space but I have at least worked with someone who became a cosmonaut !
- My favourite holiday destination I haven’t found it yet but it defiantly involves a beach and a blue sky.
- My favourite hobby is I have many hobbies but in particular I enjoy anything with a wheel at each end, motorcycles and bicycles although there is something fundamentally wrong about a man my age wearing lycra ……